- 330 Households (1,957 beneficiaries) returnees referred by UNHCR were supported with cash grant for two months
- 330 Households returnees received a standard NFI kit
- Rehabilitation of community facilities (Rehabilitation of 8 shallow wells from IDP camps benefited 2,910 beneficiaries), pediatric ward, 3 stores, 2 resting rooms and 9 latrines rehabilitated in Kismayo General Hospital benefited 7,200 beneficiaries.
- 1,000 returnees were trained on Mine Risks Reduction training
- PDMs for cash and NFI kit conducted